We are an official quantum tuning dealer, based in Penmaenmawr, north wales, but we are mobile and can cover all of Gwynedd, anglesey, conwy and Cheshire.
WHAT WE DO
Remapping as a software change where we modify the operating parameters in the vehicles ECU program or ‘map’. We do not change or add any hardware in your vehicle. In many cases the map stored on the ECU’s processor can be accessed via the on-board diagnostics port (OBD) in the vehicle, normally found under the dashboard. In some newer models the ECU will have to be removed from the vehicle and programmed on the bench.
Once your IMI professionally qualified Quantum dealer have read the vehicle they will upload the original map to our file writing team. During the mapping process they will adjust the parameters to maximise the performance, fuel economy, or a clever blend of both. Depending on the vehicle and ECU type the remapping process normally takes less than an hour, sometime longer if it need to be programmed on the bench.
Quantum Tuning as a company work to the highest standards in all aspects of our operation and this includes our business ethics, so therefore you can be assured that:
- We will not overstate our figures to make them appear better than our competitors
- We will not quibble over our 30-day money back guarantee
- We will not raise your expectation of fuel savings, to a unreasonable level
- We will tell you if the improvements on your car are minimal and therefore not worth doing
- We will never pass on or sell our customer data
Prices for an OBD remap start from £250